Monday, March 11, 2013

From around the world

                             
                                (I found this potato yesterday while making a dinner. How cute!)

Hello there, how was your weekend? We were relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather. Also, I got together with my friend to watch this documentary. It's sad to see how many people obsess look, color, size. It always surprises me how can anyone put such importance on something so not important.
Here are some links for you to enjoy, hope you like them!

What do you think of this article? True or not true?

Great apps for your children.

What a great website for those who like to create.

Forget Disneyland, I want to go there.

Interested in seeing other people work spaces?

Adore her style.

I dare you not to spend at least 5 minutes searching images here;)

What do you think about this series? Does it freak you out, makes you laugh or simply interests you?

And this song made my driving much more enjoyable.


Photo by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment