Thursday, July 11, 2013

You'd be mad not to check out..

Friend, are you a fan of jewelry? I have to admit, I am indecisive. It's all about the mood I am in that day. But if I do, I tend to lean towards very simple accessories. So when I spotted those little munchkins, I thought it would be the perfect thing to share. It would make a great gift, especially if that person has an attachment to a certain city. I can already think of one friend, who'd die to own the one of Venice! What about you? Would you wear it?

New York Central Park

San Francisco

Prague

Tokyo

Venice

4 comments:

  1. Venice and Prague! :)) And what about yourself??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your world and then I think these things can please you,
    this guy makes huge candles filled with sea and waves, it's beautiful!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ToddBorka

    ReplyDelete