Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter books for children




I am always up for getting a book for my kids. In my world you can't do wrong with books. So when a special occasion comes, first thing on my mind is which one I am going to get. I did a little research about nice Easter books and found these beauties.
I like the idea of filling the Easter basket with nice books and maybe a one or two pieces of candy. What about you? How does your Easter basket look like? Do you include a toy, a book or just candies all the way?
  1. Learn about the Easter bunny with your kids. The illustrations in this book are gorgeous.
  2. This classic book is beautifully written and will teach your kids a thing or two.
  3. I am a sucker for everything foreign and this french book caught my eyes. 
  4. My first Easter doesn't need any comment, so perfect for little babies.
  5. Happy Easter, Peter! is a nice pull a tab book every kid will like.
  6. Another book of Olivier Dunrea is a sweet Easter edition for baby's library.


2 comments:

  1. I've just found you on my post at designmom and am so happy to find you, too! I hope you have a chance to make the little bunny pillows -- we've made dozens! I just wanted to say that I love your Easter Book Collection. I was at the kid's school this morning reading The Country Bunny and am thrilled to see another of my all times favorites here in French, too! (My family is 1/2 French so it hits me on all levels!) I think I've been trying to replicate the blue from "Bonne Fete Madam Lapin" for years! Thank you for a great post! I look forward to returning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad you like the collection, I found the french book so beautiful. And your blog is gorgeous as well, full of great ideas!

      Delete