I am always up for getting a book for my kids. In my world you can't do wrong with books. So when a special occasion comes, first thing on my mind is which one I am going to get. I did a little research about nice Easter books and found these beauties.
I like the idea of filling the Easter basket with nice books and maybe a one or two pieces of candy. What about you? How does your Easter basket look like? Do you include a toy, a book or just candies all the way?
- Learn about the Easter bunny with your kids. The illustrations in this book are gorgeous.
- This classic book is beautifully written and will teach your kids a thing or two.
- I am a sucker for everything foreign and this french book caught my eyes.
- My first Easter doesn't need any comment, so perfect for little babies.
- Happy Easter, Peter! is a nice pull a tab book every kid will like.
- Another book of Olivier Dunrea is a sweet Easter edition for baby's library.