Monday, March 25, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how was your weekend? Our neighborhood held it's first Easter egg hunt this year so we went and had a blast. My son and I decorated some eggs as well. I can't believe Easter is going to be here so soon! For those who still struggle with getting a little little something for your wee ones, I will post a small DIY Easter surprise on Tuesday so stay tuned! But for now, here is your weekly inspiration.

Beautiful cards.

Probably the best article about parenting ever.

Studio space.

If you are planning to go to the Disneyland with your kids, you might want to read this first.

This made me laugh out loud.

She has a new album out. I already got it and it's lovely.

How fast can you type?

"Where's Waldo?"

Around the world trip.

Photo by me.




No comments:

Post a Comment