Monday, March 4, 2013

From around the world



It's Monday and I would like to share with you a few little things that caught my eye lately. The weather in California is supposed to cool down but we are still doing better than the rest of the country, right? Well, let's just say, I can't wait for spring! Enjoy your day and I'll meet you here tomorrow!

I really enjoy making vacation videos. I just need better equipment though!

This bracelet is beautiful. And this one too.

Mini Boden has some great sales. Go and peek.

An easy project for you and your kids to get ready for Easter.

Models and their mothers.

I want to read this book.

This song, this song just makes it right. 

Why don't you join ONE?

Photo by me


1 comment:

  1. Models and their Mothers - wow! I love those images!!!

    ReplyDelete