Monday, May 13, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how are you? On Sunday morning I woke up to a wonderful reminder, that the hard work is noticed and rewarded:). My husband prepared me a delicious breakfast, kids "wrote" me the cutest little notes and I am going to pick me some massage and manicure this week. The best part was being with my 3 favorite people though. I know that Mother's Day can be a hard day for so some people for many reasons, but I really hope you enjoyed your weekend, rested and celebrated, no matter if you are a mother or not.
If you want to enjoy some blog time, here are some links for you!

Masking tape. Don't forget to watch the video as well!

Love this maxi dress.

Picnic.

Why do we travel?

Some yummy summer salads.

Inspiring rooms for children.

One of my favorite authors releases his new book.

Sounds good to me!

This retreat looks amazing!


Have an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment