Monday, May 27, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how was your weekend? On Sunday we visited the the food festival and my belly is still pretty satisfied. I enjoyed the variety of international houses offering their tasty meals, the music, people. Oh, how much do I love the cultural experience.
And we actually got the chance to watch this movie and let me tell you, I was so disappointed. Overly dramatic from the very first moment. Don't get me wrong, I can't even imagine what that day must have been like (neither I want to), but I feel like the direction of this movie was pretty poor. And I couldn't stand their suffering and opening the old wounds. I'd be curious what was your take on this one? I will ask again, have you seen it?
Anyway, here are some links for you! And Happy Memorial Day if you are in the US!


Any form of dance is beautiful. Even the colorful one.

Hands down, the coolest apartment I've ever seen.

Another article about parenting.

This picture amazes me. Tells a story. Wonderful.

The summer is almost here. And this dress would be perfect for it.

Dip dyed T-shirt.

Lily knows the whole world. And she is not even 2 years old. (thanks Kate!)

For all Friends fans out there;)!

Crispy Chickpea Pita.


No comments:

Post a Comment