Monday, April 29, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how was your weekend? I am trying not to think about my mom's last days here. Instead of that, I am focusing on every single second I spend with her. On the weekend we were cruising the oh so beautiful San Diego and enjoying the gorgeous weather. I have to pinch myself, how lucky am I to live in such a lovely place?
If somebody said 2013 is going to be the year of lot of changes, they were probably thinking of our family. I can't even wrap my head around what is going to happen soon, even though I keep telling myself that every change is always for better. And yes, if you knew our family, nothing should surprise you anymore, we like to live anything but ordinary life. I will end with this quote that fits us the best at this moment: "Don't be afraid of change. You may loose something good but you may gain something better".
Have an amazing week!

I like this cute blog.

I am seriously thinking about this SHARED idea.

Interesting.

Fire roasted tomato and mushroom soup with rosemary.

Marrakesh house.

25 spring ideas for kids.

This sounds familiar;)

Love this Mother's Day poster.

Are you a believer?



Photo found here.

1 comment:

  1. “You can't stop the future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret...is to press PLAY.” - Jay Asher

    Luv ya, Kate

    ReplyDelete