Monday, April 1, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how was your weekend? We were in full Easter mode. Too many egg hunts, bouncy castles, candy eating. But we enjoyed every second of it. We also opened the famous Easter egg surprise. My son absolutely loved it and I am pretty sure I will be making another one next year.
My mom is coming next week and I am overly excited and can't wait to see her again! Yay!
Here are some fun links for you, enjoy and have a great week!

Send your drawing and they are going to make a sculpture out of it!

The best looking food for kids, ever.

The beautiful Festival of Colors in India.

Planning on buying this book.

I can't imagine how long did this take to make.

Around the world with kids.

Andy Warhol and Bugaboo collaboration.

Who is the new designer for Target collection?

cashmere sweater.

2 comments:

  1. Aww..that is the cutest sweater:) Have a great day, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diana. That is a one rad sweater.

      Delete