Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A real treasure

The other day I was emptying my older camera bag and found things that I've thought I lost long time ago. Don't you love when that happens?
Every time I travel, I have to bring home a keepsake. I used to buy magnets from every city/country I've been to but my fridge got overwhelmed a little. But I've never stopped collecting little reminders such as entrance tickets, business cards or any other small tokens. It is a great way to always remember the feeling you had when you were at that exact place. So when I found a handful of those little souvenirs, it made my heart jump a bit. All the incredible places we visited before we moved back to States are now more alive in my memory than ever before.
What about you? Are you a fan of collecting of those little treasures?



From the top: 
Baalbek - Lebanon, Petra - Jordan, The Vatican,  ZOO Prague - The Czech Republic, Mount Nebo - Jordan, Token from a tram in Istanbul, Nino Restaurant - Rome, Byblos - Lebanon.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same! I have two full boxes of many keepsakes! And yes, my frig is getting to the point where you wonder "Where the heck am I supposed to squeeze this magnet in? Honey! We need a second refrigerator!" :))

    ReplyDelete