Monday, June 10, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how was your weekend? My husband and I watched this movie and it was good. I am a huge fan of French films and I think my hubby caught the frenchie bug as well. The thing I like about them is that they are always so spot on, realistic, adorable and sophisticated. Don't you think?
Also, my friend paid us a visit and besides doing girly things like getting mani pedi, drinking wine and never stop talking;), we were able to include my man as well and spent one evening watching the Oscar nominated movie everybody talked about 6 months ago (note to yourself - if you don't have children but planning - you will never be cool again and you will consider yourself lucky if you manage to watch a movie THAT soon, ha). For some reason I expected it to be much worse, since the hype around it always destroys my illusions, but I was pleasantly surprised. I especially loved the acting. Every single actor gave a powerful performance. Have you seen it? Did you like it?
Enough talking about films. Here are some links for you and have an incredible week ahead of you!

Succulents

I wouldn't expect anything less from her. She is awesome. And that sofa is my dream.

Father's Day card.

His vivid memoirs are amazing. Read about his new book here.

I couldn't agree more.

This skirt does make me smile.

The city of Samba.

This recipe sounds scrumptious.

Can it get any cozier?

No comments:

Post a Comment