Monday, June 24, 2013

From around the world



Hello there, how was your weekend? We were trying to enjoy last peaceful weekend before the storm hits as we are moving next week! Friends, I don't really like moving. And especially I don't like moving with two small children. But it must be done and even though we have a wonderful company to help us pack, it's still a lot of work. So please be understanding of my sporadic posting in the next two weeks.
Meanwhile, here are some fun links for you, have an amazing week!

There is something beautiful about this painting.

Another Foster + Partners creation.

Hubby and I enjoyed this movie. What a gem!

I am definitely trying this recipe today.

It's always sad to loose an amazing actor. My heart goes out to his family.

Look at this place! Go straight to the kids room and check out the steps leading to a magic hideway!

Beautiful pastel portraits.

Venezia in un giorno.

The cutest little thing.

2 comments:

  1. Venezia in un giorno.... I cannot express how much I miss that wonderful place on earth! K8

    ReplyDelete