Friday, June 21, 2013

You'd be mad not to check out..


This is a little unusual travel gadget but I couldn't help myself and had to share this weird but probably unbelievably comfortable ostrich pillow. If you are thinking what in the world is that, don't worry, I had to ask myself the exact same question. This pillow is supposed to be used on your travels, whether on a plane or train, or at your office?? (I guess power naps?) and offer you the privacy and comfort in small spaces. Now I am a bit confused here since I can't picture myself at the airport wearing this huge pillow on my head, that provides a hole for your nose and two other sides holes where you can let your hands rest. HA! But it does make me smile and to be honest, I wish I could lay my head into that magic hat right now. Zzzzzzz.

2 comments:

  1. What a gem!!! I totally adore things like this and I would be so up for trying it. Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Diana, I'd love to try it out!

      Delete