Monday, June 3, 2013

From around the world




Hello there, how was your weekend? We are in the process of moving again and during the weekend we were looking for a new home. Moving. We've changed 3 places in last 4 years, some were overseas, some just local. And I know that this is going to be our pattern. This is who we are. We are too excited about the world and want to experience as much as we can in our lifetime. Only thinking about it already puts a smile on my face. But I am not going to lie, with every move, a piece of my heart breaks a little. Moving. It's hard and stressful but as they say: one door closes, another opens. And I can't wait to unlock the new gate of unknown.

Smiles from Tibet.

This will make my taste buds very happy.

Like this shirt.

And those shoes would be a perfect match.

Websites you should know and use.

A toilet roll. In a way you haven't seen it before.

15 toys made with cardboard.

Kids these days.

Hope this beautiful city will end the protests soon. We heart Istanbul.



Photo found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment